- Z-Health Testimonial: Shoulder Pain is Gone
- Z-Health Movement Testimonial for Ankle Pain
- Athletic Training in White Bear Lake, MN: A Tour of the Xtreme Human Performance (XHP) Center
- Z-Health and Mike T Nelson Testimonial : Hip Pain Gone
- Kettlebell Swing Before and After Z-Health Dynamic Joint Mobiltiy Work
- Mike T Nelson Testimonial from Adam Glass, Random Updates and Training Priorites
- Pre and Post Z-Health Shoulder Range of Motion Testimonial
- Z Health and Mike T Nelson Testimonial on Deadlifts
- Shoulder Testimonial for Joint Mobility work with Mike T Nelson
- Ouch, The Muscles Around My Shoulder Hurt: Testimonial for Mike T Nelson
- Testimonial for Mike T Nelson from Robert Orr, RKC II
- Z Health Testimonial and Time to Vote
- Z Health Mobility and Mike T Nelson Tesimonial for Tricep Weakness and Neck Pain
- Ouch, my hip hurts and my glute does not work: Testimonial from Dave the rock climber
- Phone Consultation Testimonial for Mike T Nelson: Low Back and Hip Pain
- Shoulder Issue with Kettlebell Pressing: Video Testimonial for Mike T Nelson
- Testimonial from Rick Olson, RKC
- Testimonial for Mike T Nelson: Hip flexor and groin tight and painful on Squats
- Testimonial Time, TSC 2009 Training and Lessons Learned
- Testimonial Time for Personal Trainer Mike T Nelson
- Testimonial for Minnesota Trainer Mike T Nelson : Knee Pain and Post ACL Recovery
- Trainer Mike T Nelson Testimonial: Shoulder Pain While Doing A Bench Press Gone!
“In 15 minutes, without any equipment, Mike was able to fix a shoulder issue that I’d been dealing with for nearly 9 months.
The pain was gone. By the end of our first session, I was moving better than I had in a long time. Some
of the science he quoted was above my head, but I am not about to argue with the results I got. I left our session with a program that I have since practiced for a week on my own. I feel better and move better every day. I can’t wait until these four weeks are complete–Mike says I will be moving as well as anyone by the end of the pro
gram and so far I have no reason to doubt.”
Josh Hanagarne “Worlds Strongest Librarian”
Update, Josh left this comment on the blog just the other day in case you were wondering what would happen after about 3 weeks. Would the effect stay? Many can get an acute (short term) result, but what about weeks later when the athlete goes back to their normal routine (still doing the drills though, of course). Josh put the few minutes in a day and here are his own words.
“Thought I’d give you an update on my Z-Health progress–fantastic. I can’t believe how good I feel. It was great to meet you!” josh
I had the distinct honor and privilege to do a movement coaching session with Josh when he was here in town for the RKC. Josh is indeed an extreme human and is the World’s Strongest Librarian and used kettlebells to literally beat his Tourette’s Syndrome into remission. Amazing!! You can read all about it at this link
My hats off to Josh! Josh is also a brand new RKC too! Hell yeah!
Be sure to check out his great blog at http://worldsstrongestlibrarian.com/
What are you waiting for? Do you want to move and feel better TODAY?
Drop me a line and get set up for you Z-Health movement coaching session today! I am one of only 6 Z-Health Master Trainers worldwide. Email me at michaelTnelson@yahoo.com Subject: Z Health session.
All sessions are booked on a first come, first serve basis and the open time slots are rather limited, so hop to it today.
I am currently in Arizona right now getting ready for the first day of the Z-Health 9S Advanced Nutrition class, so I am super excited! Further training in exercise physiology is always like a vacation to me; even after years of study. Note: I will have intermittent email access, so if I you don’t hear back from me, don’t fret and I will get back to you soon. I have some updates set to go out here while I am gone, but I may be late getting to all the wonderful comments.