Increase Your Vertical Jump: Interview with Mike T Nelson – Energy Drinks, Static Stretching, Falling and More
October 5th, 2010
by Mike T Nelson · Filed Under: athletic performance
I had the honor to be interviewed by Jacob Hiller of the Vertical Jump Manual just the other day.
I was able to get my geek on and we had a blast talking about for rarely seen ways to increase your vertical jump including:
- Energy Drinks: Good or Evil?
- Do i spill the beans on what I found from Monster Energy drink when I was studying it in the lab?
- Nitric Oxide Pre Workout Stimulators: Worth the money?
- Is there something else that can lead to a bigger pump?
- What happens if you take nitroglycerine (I actually did this)
- Z-Health vs The Movement: Neurology or Biomechanics?
- Testing! If you are not testing you are guessing! Don’t guess!
- You are either getting better or worse (learn how to get better)
- Static Stretching: Worthless? (Jacob and I disagree a bit on this, so listen in)
- 2 Key Things for a Huge Vertical: Can you guess what they are?
- And much more, plus how you can get some more free info beyond the call
Listen in here for FREE at
Also check out Jacob’s product “The Jump Manual”
I also check out the people that I do interviews with ahead of time. If I don’t believe in that they are doing, I will politely decline the interview. Jacob knows what he is talking about and I recommend you give the “Jump Manual” a shot if you want to increase your vertical.
The principles he teaches are solid as I have reviewed the whole manual myself, even if we disagree a bit on some things. I am not a fan of static stretching and I recommend people test all their exercises; but compared to horrible stuff I see people doing to try to increase their vertical (stupid shoes, dumb training) this manual will put you WAY ahead.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment here or at Jacob’s site. I love comments!!