January 3rd, 2009
by Mike T Nelson · Filed Under: testimonial
- Z-Health Testimonial: Shoulder Pain is Gone
- Z-Health Movement Testimonial for Ankle Pain
- Athletic Training in White Bear Lake, MN: A Tour of the Xtreme Human Performance (XHP) Center
- Z-Health and Mike T Nelson Testimonial : Hip Pain Gone
- Kettlebell Swing Before and After Z-Health Dynamic Joint Mobiltiy Work
- Mike T Nelson Testimonial from Adam Glass, Random Updates and Training Priorites
- Pre and Post Z-Health Shoulder Range of Motion Testimonial
- Z Health and Mike T Nelson Testimonial on Deadlifts
- Shoulder Testimonial for Joint Mobility work with Mike T Nelson
- Ouch, The Muscles Around My Shoulder Hurt: Testimonial for Mike T Nelson
- Testimonial for Mike T Nelson from Robert Orr, RKC II
- Z Health Testimonial and Time to Vote
- Z Health Mobility and Mike T Nelson Tesimonial for Tricep Weakness and Neck Pain
- Ouch, my hip hurts and my glute does not work: Testimonial from Dave the rock climber
- Phone Consultation Testimonial for Mike T Nelson: Low Back and Hip Pain
- Shoulder Issue with Kettlebell Pressing: Video Testimonial for Mike T Nelson
- Testimonial from Rick Olson, RKC
- Testimonial for Mike T Nelson: Hip flexor and groin tight and painful on Squats
- Testimonial Time, TSC 2009 Training and Lessons Learned
- Testimonial Time for Personal Trainer Mike T Nelson
- Testimonial for Minnesota Trainer Mike T Nelson : Knee Pain and Post ACL Recovery
- Trainer Mike T Nelson Testimonial: Shoulder Pain While Doing A Bench Press Gone!
I have known Mike for several years now and it is an understatement to say he knows his stuff! The highest compliment I can give is that the buck stops with him. When things get really difficult, Mike’s vast knowledge and research will get you an answer. He has worked with and trained under many experts in the field and he is relentless in his pursuit of information.
A coach is someone who gives you answers to your problems, unlike a critic who simply evaluates and criticizes. Mike will give you a SOLUTION to the issues you have. I have first hand testimony on this, as I could not have passed the RKC without his training and Z health expertise.
On top of that Mike is a great guy whose laid back approach will encourage you to reach your highest potential. Simply put, if you are not reaching your goals you should be training under Mike. Period!
Brad Ellingson at Top Notch Training
Z Health Level 2 certified
Thanks Brad for all the kind words!
I have only 2 spots open currently for Fitness Consulting in 2009.
If you are a trainer looking to take your knowledge to the next level, contact me today at michaelTnelson AT yahoo DOT com for more information.